Continuous collaboration for safety
A moving society requires a fresh look at safety.
We need each other for this, because changes create new security issues that must be met with joint ingenuity.
We know that we cannot solve the questions alone, but working together is not easy. Because every organization has nestled itself for the ambition they pursue.
It is important that we still come out of the comfort zone for the safety of our society.
Connect with dissenters
"Innovation is doing business with discipline and perseverance working towards a clear objective.
The most important action is to get out of your comfort zone, take the plunge and connect with people who think differently.
When it storms, some build a shelter and others build a windmill.
Work together in a triple-helix connection (a cooperation between Education, Government, and Business) and understand what the basis of one's judgment is, and the driving goals of the other.
Collaboration starts with respect and knowing each other's goals, expressed in the drawing developed by Jan Otten on the right, →
A scientist finds the research important, the entrepreneur the solution and the money and the government wants a society without discord.
When we are ready and show respect for each other's mission and vision, you almost always end up in a shared vision and can be built in co-creation!
An application of this is the successful methodology of the Safety Workshop.
See below the 10 steps of this method.
The methodology of the Safety & Security Atelier
- Innovation needs entrepreneurial power, It is an important part of your business;
- Bring the outside world into you. You learn a lot from others. Formulate your business challenges;
- Do not set up a separate innovation department, this is the death of innovation;
- In this way of thinking, the "Safety Call of Tilburg" was created in 2013. See this movie: Safety Call of Tilburg;
- The methodology: The Safety & Security Atelier.